This mandolin is available again, re-turned to me as credit and down payment on a custom Pomeroy F-5.
The listing below is the same as it was originally, though I’ve included the buyers testimonial at the end. I can verify that it is in excellent condition and comes with the same warranty from me that it originally had:
Completed in December 2019, finished in hand-applied oil varnish. Features the following:
- Red maple figured sides and back
- artist grade Englemenn Spruce top, “X” braced
- Golden Age “Relic” tuners in vintage nickel finish
- 1 3/16″ width ebony nut
- Shop made ebony adjustable bridge/saddle
- Golden Age vintage tailpiece in nickel
- Adjustable truss rod and 3 piece laminate neck construction
- Soft “V” neck profile
- 10″ Radiused fingerboard with MOP dots and side markers
- oil varnish finish
- Hardshell case
- Full lifetime warranty
- offered at $ 2,100.00
“Mandolin came at 2:15 Pacific time. It’s a beauty, plays well, looks fabulous.
Excellent mandolin. I look forward to bonding with it over a set of fiddle tunes.
Throaty open G that only happens on really good A models. Flat wound
strings are just what I needed, especially since I sliced open my right hand index
finger opening a bottle of French wine. I’ll raise a glass to you, Don, for
a great instrument.”