This just completed in October of 2021, another fully appointed custom oval hole with walnut back and sides. It also features:
- Red spruce top X braced
- American walnut back, sides and neck
- Relic Golden Age tuners/matching tailpiece
- 1 3/16″ bone nut
- bound top, back, fingerboard and headstock in ivoroid
- traditional rossette
- Shop made ebony adjustable bridge/saddle
- Adjustable truss rod and 3 piece laminate neck construction
- Soft “V” neck profile
- 10″ Radiused fingerboard with MOP dots and side markers
- oil varnish finish
“What a stunningly beautiful mandolin!!
I will let the mando rest for a few hours in my climate controlled room. With that said, I did play a couple of tunes. The sound filled the room. Magical!!!
Thank you so much!
-Barton Evans, owner #272